| This article uses material from another article from MicroWiki, reposted on Micronationals Wikia.
This article or section was last edited by CreeperCom (Contribs • Log) 659265 minutes ago.
Themed micronationalism is a concept where micronations base one or more of their aspects on a particular theme. This is predominantly cultural, but can also extend to areas such as economics and religion.
Many themed micronations fall into at least one of four categories:
- Historic, where nations are themed around a particular historic era, or in some cases, draw their inspiration from "futuristic" elements. These are sometimes referred to as historical simulations.
- Geographic, where nations are themed around a particular nation or locale.
- Religious, where nations are themed around elements of various religions.
- Political, where nations are themed around a particular political basis, usually socialism or communism.
- Apian culture is greatly influenced by the Victorian Era.