Micronationals Wiki has attempted to make the rules as fair and widely applicable as possible. However, please keep in mind that in addition to these written rules, there are unspoken social norms that change drastically and often.
What constitutes a violation is up to the discretion of administrators present during the alleged violation, and they may decide which rules take precedence over each other.
- Be respectful of all users, regardless of their background or history.
- No intolerance is allowed. This includes, but is not limited to homophobia, racism, sexism and ageism.
- Don't rock the metaphorical boat. Keep discussion on forums and chat uncritical and polite.
These aren't rules regarding behavior, but things to keep in mind nonetheless.
- To apply for adminship, you must be recommended by a current bureaucrat or at least five users and have no ban history (including chat bans and kicks).
- If you are unsure of whether a rule has been violated, just let an admin know. They will make the final determination.